We are re-opening for indoor and outdoor dining starting June 8, 2020. Dinner service will be BY RESERVATION ONLY (4pm til close). Lunch is first come, first serve. Our hours will be Monday - Saturday 11:30am til 10:30pm.
You're welcome to call and make reservations. Here are the guidelines (PLEASE READ THEM ALL):
- Each person/group may hold one reservation per day (you can reserve multiple days at once)
- Reservations can be made up to one week ahead
- Maximum group size of 10
- Reservations are for 1.5 hour blocks
- Please be on-time and arrive NO SOONER than 5 minutes before your reservation
- Outdoor reservations are being accepted, but are dependent on weather - cancellations will be made day of if inclement weather is expected - if cancelled, a new reservation can be made indoors, but is based on availability and is not guaranteed
- Masks MUST BE worn when not seated at your tables
- Please STAY HOME if you are sick or have been recently
- Please do your best to remain at your table throughout your reservation and avoid loitering around and socializing with other tables
- Reservations can be made for bar seating, but are VERY limited (6 seats available)
- Please avoid calling in reservations during dinner hours (5pm-7pm) - we would greatly appreciate it!
- Please call 616-803-0153 to make reservations - they will NOT be taken via email, Facebook, text message, etc.
Please be patient with us as this is new for us as well as for you. We'll do our best to adapt quickly, but it will take a little time to get this right. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Our brews run the full gamut. Traditional styles, experimental trials, and everything in between. Everything is produced on-site on our 7bbl brewhouse.
We offer a full menu featuring bar fare with various cultural twists. From bibimbap to a hearty burger covered in queso, our menu items are approachable and you won't leave hungry!
Have a question we didn't answer on here? Shoot us a note and we'd be happy to help you out!